- the HalleluYah Scriptures has the Father and Son’s Names restored in ancient Paleo Hebrew
- all pagan words pertaining to the Father, His Son and His people have been removed.
- there are no man’s doctrines nor footnotes or extras
- it is verifiably the closest and purest to the Hebrew than any other current English edition
- it has been done according to His Torah, specifically, the HalleluYah Scriptures are not sold or profited from, rather given freely, supported by those believers whom can afford on behalf of those whom truly cannot
Why You Have Not Received A Copy:
- We never received your request: Yes, for whatever reason, we may not have received your request...so please, fill out the order form again and make sure you watch the videos on the site!. Please keep in mind, we are not a business or a bookstore, we are merely a small group of volunteers working diligently to get His Restored Word out as efficiently to His people as possible! We receive thousands of orders before your order so please know it may take up to two weeks or more, from the time we email you.
- You did not fill out the form completely or correctly: If you are in a desperate situation, you must fill out the form explaining your situation so that we have an understanding and can pray about your request, as quite honestly, many say they are desperate but in truth are not. We must be good stewards of this gift and we are striving first and foremost to reach those whom are in genuine need as we do not have unlimited stock. Please understand, in order for you to receive a free copy, there is someone else who works hard to donate in order to help you....not to mention, many whom donate are not necessarily ‘wealthy,’ rather simply dedicated to helping even if it means going without. Indeed some save up for months just to donate $20 so that they not only receive a copy for themselves, but they enable another to receive as well; also, there are those whom share one copy among 10 believers just so that they don’t take from another, and there are even those whom save up to donate and then do not even request a copy for themselves, indeed even some team members do not have a copy in order to avoid taking from another whom does not have His Word....all praise to the Father for such selfless love of one another...what a true witness of the way of Messiah! Folks, this is the heart of the project. So, all that to say: please let us know your desperate situation so that we know how we can help you...if you feel that you are not in the truly ‘desperate’ category, please pray about helping us reach those whom are.
- You have a copy of His Word, want the HalleluYah Scriptures but do not want to donate: In other words, you have a copy, you are not financially desperate, and you are not willing to help the project get copies to others. Please understand that you who have, would be taking out of the hands of someone who has not, someone in great need who has never seen or owned a copy and truly cannot afford...to take out of the hands of those whom are weeping to the Father for a copy, those whom are truly desperate, in order to give you another copy, is simply not the heart of this project. The HalleluYah Scriptures project is not a bookstore, as copies are not sold or profited from; rather this project is a ministry supported by those that can afford on behalf of those whom cannot, not those whom will not. This project is not about storing up every every Restored Names Scriptures you can get your hands on. We strive to be respectful and responsible with the donations of those that work hard to help brothers and sisters around the world who are in genuine need of a free copy. The project relies on donations, so please, if you find yourself in the category of ‘able to afford, yet not willing,’ we kindly ask that you refrain from demanding or expecting a copy, but rather take a moment to understand the heart of this project. If you indeed feel the HalleluYah Scriptures is a gift of the Father, a gift you’d like to have, please consider not just helping yourself but helping another believer receive this gift as well, halleluYah.